Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Still Active?

Posted by bjbsquared 
Still Active?
December 04, 2009 07:53AM
All,

I just became interested in RepRap and discovered this users group. I am looking forward to building Mendel and thought it would be a fun thing to do with others. Also, I am looking for printed parts.

Any of you chasing Mendel?
Re: Still Active?
December 09, 2009 06:51PM
I live over in Austin and started working towards a mendal a month ago. I have the axis motors, two motor controllers, ordered the hardware (nuts,botls,rods,studs,blets) from [www.mcmaster.com] but I still need to get the RepRapped parts from somewhere. If you find a place to get them let me know, I can be reached at Michael.r.foster @ gmail.com. I am determined to get this built, so far the only hurdles I am worried about are the extruder, getting the RepRapped parts and time to work on it. Anyways shoot me an email if you would like to talk about it.

Michael
December 24, 2009 02:04PM
I live in the Houston area (Clearlake) and I have successfully built a repstrap. I am a member of txrxlabs, the Houston hackerspace (http://www.houstonhackerspace.com). I go to the Friday evening meeting most weeks. They have a Makerbot Cupcake.

I know that some of the other members have been thinking about making a reprap, so you might be able to find someone interested in working with you.

Thanks,

Frank Davies
January 07, 2010 10:20PM
Mr Davies,

I prolly should start my own thread, but was wondering if you could contact me via email at drakedunivan@yahoo.com , want to see if I can commission 2 sets of parts from you (I live in League City).

Thanks,
drake
January 22, 2010 09:50PM
Drake, check your private messages.

Fdavies
January 23, 2010 11:13AM
Checked PM"s and found nothing.

Drake
January 29, 2010 01:25AM
Mr. F Davies

I would also like to acquire one such set. (If I need more, I can reprap more I need). I'm a student at the UH main campus and am very intrigued by the reprap concept and design.

I found this from random wiki surfing a few days ago (to increase my random knowledge quotient) and am already planning things to reprap, and even a few design mods to try.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login