First Meeting of the Houston RepRap User Group will be Wednesday, November 28th at 6:00 P.M. at the Warren's Inn, 307 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002. Parking is available in the street at 6 p.m. This will be a general discussion for anyone who wants to help build the first RepRap in Houston. We can all chip in time and/or money to build the first one and this group will make sure that anyone who wants to build their own RepRap, gets our help. This meeting should only take 30 minutes and we will make plans for a December meet-up too.

Let's get our first one build ASAP!
confused smiley
I have heard from nobody on this so I will move the meeting date to some time in December and try again. Meeting for tonight is canceled.
Anonymous User
Re: First Meeting of the Houston RepRap User Group
December 03, 2007 11:42AM
Ok let's try this again.

First Meeting of the Houston RepRap User Group will be Saturday, December 8th at 3:30 P.M. at the Warren's Inn, 307 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002. Parking is available in the street. This will be a general discussion for anyone who wants to help build the first RepRap in Houston. We can all chip in time and/or money to build the first one and this group will make sure that anyone who wants to build their own RepRap, gets our help. This meeting should only take 30 minutes, and it will not be canceled. This location was selected because of it
April 17, 2013 06:57PM
I'm willing to meet on nov. dec if you need RSVP we can do that I'm in
June 21, 2014 02:47AM
First Meeting of the Houston RepRap User Group will be Saturday, December 8th at 3:30 P.M. at the Warren's Inn, 307 Travis Street Houston, TX 77002. Parking is available in the street. This will be a general discussion for anyone who wants to help build the first RepRap in Houston. We can all chip in time and/or money to build the first one and this group will make sure that anyone who wants to build their own RepRap, gets our help.

[dcmhomebuyers.com]
October 29, 2014 10:46AM
i should be able to make dec 8th.
my personal first reprap (prusa i3 box frame) is about 85% done...hopefully more by the end of the day/week/month.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2014 10:47AM by pgringo.
November 08, 2014 05:30PM
I see you have a scheduled meeting Dec 8th. But that is a Monday in 2014. Do you mean Sat Dec 6th? Or Monday Dec 8th? Is this meeting open to anyone? Thanks
December 06, 2014 12:52PM
we need this info quick. i'm 45 miles away and i'm not making that drive randomly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login