Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sale - aluminium parts for prusa i3

Posted by awratten 
Sale - aluminium parts for prusa i3
December 04, 2012 06:18AM
Is anyone interested in buying water jet aluminium parts for a reprap prusa i3?

Initial estimate of price is about $95 plus shipping. (For a run of 17) this will change depending on numbers.
I will provided drawings and assembly instructions (if requested) shortly.

The design is modified from the original git-hub JO-final frame.dxf
The modifications are to allow the use of sc8uu linear bearings, and also some small design changes.

Before I order the first batch I will be asking for feedback on my design changes. If people would prefer the original git-hub version or a custom version please post and I will find out the price for you.

Please bear in mind that this printer is still in development, so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me for any further information.
Re: Sale - aluminium parts for prusa i3
December 04, 2012 01:24PM
Hi,

I've attached the initial drawings for the y-axis (pdf) and the water jet pattern (dxf)

Please note that these are not the final drawings, they are just the a guide to show how it will look and go together.

Regards
Attachments:
open | download - Humid_Prusa_i3.dxf (287 KB)
open | download - Y-Axis Assembly Drawing.pdf (103.7 KB)
Re: Sale - aluminium parts for prusa i3
March 31, 2013 12:46PM
ive recently cut out an i3 frame out of 1/4" aluminum on the cnc, similiar to twelvepro's style with the back braces but modified for m10 threaded rod on the y axis. i also upgraded some of the printed parts to 1/8" aluminum parts, the only printed parts are the x carriage, x motor bracket, x idler bearing bracket, the heated bed lm8uu holders, and the endstops. i am the US and can make more, would any one be interested? id be asking 200$ for the frame plus shipping and 50$ for the aluminum upgrades. i used the printed parts from alkarny on ebay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login