Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[AUS only] Filament for Sale, stock held in Australia, only selling in Australia

Posted by gazob 
[AUS only] Filament for Sale, stock held in Australia, only selling in Australia
February 11, 2013 04:33AM
Just recieved my next Filament batch. Message me for samples if you would like to try some out before ordering

Only selling in Australia, all stock on Hand in Melbourne and sent within 24hrs of confirmed payment. The sales of 1.75mm filament even from this batch in which a lot has been presold has surprised me, if you are dissapointed that your favorite colour is already missing let me know and Ill hold a roll for a few days on receipt of next order with no obligation.

Have some presold, have some colours reserved.

All rolls are supplied as >900gms but in my experience most of the rolls I have weighed exceed 1kg of plastic when spool and packaging are deducted from overall weight.

Each roll is spooled onto a quite sturdy spool which is small enough to mount directly to most printers. Each spool is placed in a ziplock bag with a dessicant, and then boxed, the boxes have a window to make visually picking the right box easy.

What remains at this point is

PLA 1.75mm

Blue, Red, Metallic Grey (mid Grey), Metallic Bronze (olive green), Natural (clear)

ABS 1.75mm

Red, White, Black, Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange

PLA 3.0mm

Green, White, Orange, Clear (translucent), Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Purple

ABS 3.0mm

Black, White Yellow and Red

Pricing on spools is

Picked up at Melboune Hackerspace, Printer Nights or intervening General Tuesdays, $30 for the first roll, $25 per spool thereafter, >4 spools, flat rate $25 per spool. Bonus for the space is every 10 spools sold this way the space gets a free roll of filament of their choosing.

Posted anywhere in Australia, $42 for 1 spool, add $30 per spool thereafter inc postage

If you want to order large batches and wait 2 weeks for delivery, I can arrange quotes based on qty + delivery.

Here is a sample of prints and packaging, let me know if you would like to see something specific, or grab a sample and try it for yourself, I am confident in the Quality of this filament, every roll has had consistent diameter and roundness which is very important in producing consistently good prints.

You can contact me here, email garryDOTstone@vu.edu.au or pm me on the reprap forums Gazob

Garry
Re: [AUS only] Filament for Sale, stock held in Australia, only selling in Australia
March 15, 2013 05:05PM
been a bit busy with work the last few weeks so have been selling much, still have alot of filament left, email or message if interested, here is what I have left, samples still available, free, no obligation

PLA 1.75mm

Blue, Red, Metallic Grey (mid Grey), Metallic Bronze (olive green), Natural (clear)

ABS 1.75mm

Red, White, Black, Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange

PLA 3.0mm

Green, Orange, Red, Black, Yellow

ABS 3.0mm

Black, Yellow and Red
Re: [AUS only] Filament for Sale, stock held in Australia, only selling in Australia
March 17, 2013 08:30PM
Update for stock on hand

PLA 1.75mm

Blue, Metallic Grey (mid Grey),

ABS 1.75mm

Red, Purple, Orange

PLA 3.0mm

Green, Orange, Black, Yellow

ABS 3.0mm

Black, Yellow

New stock in around a fortnight
April 03, 2013 05:56PM
New stock in, all colours in all sizes and types currently held. New colours in 3mm and 1.75mm PLA Gold, Grey, and bronze still looks like olive green despite assurances they put more colour in. See attached for the new gold colour

Stock on hand

PLA 1.75mm

Black White Clear Blue, Red, Yellow, green, orange, purple, mid Grey, olive green, Gold

ABS 1.75mm

White, Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, Green, Purple, Orange

PLA 3.0mm

Black White Clear Blue, Red, Yellow, green, orange, purple, mid Grey, olive green, Gold

ABS 3.0mm

The manufacturer has started to vacuum seal the filament, so this order most is no longer in the zip lock bag inside a box, a bit of a lottery at this point.

As above flat rate postage anywhere in Australia $12 add $30 per roll

Email to garryDOTstone@vu.edu.au (remove the DOT and replace with a dot) or message here.

Can get filament drop shipped for orders over 20 rolls, email for price details.

Garry
Attachments:
open | download - Gold-PLA-1-75mmB.jpg (50.3 KB)
April 07, 2013 03:20AM
Dear Garry:

Happy to write to you,I am interested in your products,hope we can do business in the near future.your early reply will be
highly appraciated.

Alina

Tel:86-371-67995903

Fax:86-371-67996902

Msn:[email protected]
April 08, 2013 06:08AM
colours disappearing already

Stock on hand

PLA 1.75mm

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

Black White Clear, Blue, Red, Yellow, green, Orange , purple, mid Grey, olive green, Gold

ABS 3.0mm

Started printing with the new gold PLA, nice colour

gaz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 06:38PM by gazob.
April 10, 2013 06:36PM
last roll of gold gone for this batch.

PLA 1.75mm

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

Black White Clear, Blue, Red, Yellow, green, Orange , purple, mid Grey, olive green, Gold

ABS 3.0mm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2013 06:57PM by gazob.
mate you said you can send out a sample could i get a sample of 3.0mm PLA any colour Thanks
April 22, 2013 07:58PM
Still happy to send samples, sent you a PM a few days back have yet to hear from you
June 03, 2013 06:03AM
Almost completely out of 1.75mm PLA, new order this week, will fill any missing colours, add new clear abs in hopefully 1.75mm and 3.0mm, an stock doubles or more in 1.75mm PLA. If you want to garuntee a colour get in early.

PLA 1.75mm

Black White Clear Blue, Red, Yellow, green, orange, purple,, mid Grey, olive green, Gold

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

ABS 3.0mm

June 27, 2013 08:17PM
Recieved a new shipment of Filament last night but havent had a chance to go through the order yet. Should have all colours in all sizes and a new addition of Clear ABS. Would like to test the clear ABS prior to selling as the manufacturer think they have done some tricks with it to make it stick better to the heated bed and bond better between layers.

If you were waiting on specific colours that were previously out of stock message me and Ill put them aside for you on a first come first served basis.

Garry
June 29, 2013 11:58PM
All stocked back up again, with the dollar taking a dive this will be the last time I can do the original pricing on these rolls of plastic, expect the price to go up $5 when next I restock. This time I have good levels of all colours in 1.75mm PLA, the rest I have at least 1 in all colours.

The new filament this round is clear ABS, will be test printing in the next couple of days so will post my findings but the manufacturers have charged a premium on this as they think it is easier than normal ABS to get first layer adhesion. I can send samples of 1.75mm clear ABS for anyone willing to test and report their findings on these claims.

Price is flat rate $13 posted anywhere in Australia, 1 roll or many rolls. $30 per roll.

If you live close (Sunbury VIC) and want to pick up the filament, $30 for the first roll, $25 for each roll thereafter till you hit 4, at which point your first roll reduces to $25.

PLA 1.75mm

Black White Clear Blue, Red, Yellow, green, orange, purple,, mid Grey, olive green, Gold

ABS 1.75mm

White, Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, Green, Purple, Orange, clear

PLA 3.0mm

ABS 3.0mm

July 01, 2013 09:26AM
I picked up a roll of clear ABS and did some testing tonight.

First print was very promising (temp of 210C, any hotter and it bubbled) but the print lifted off my bed. This was my own fault as I'd forgot to change the bed temp from 60C.

Second print (extruder 210C, bed 100C) had issues and warped at the bottom of the print (bowed inward near the bottom). Didn't lift from the bed. I then had the extruder jam going back to a different ABS, and it looks like my Arcol Hyena hobbed bolt was chewing the clear as well as the new filament. May have needed cleaning before I attempted to print the Clear ABS. I've cleaned it and will give it another go in the next few days

210C seems to be working ok (might up that to 215C), but heated bed at 100C is too hot, so will have to drop that (will try 80C next).

The prints I did can be seen at: [www.hackmelbourne.org]

Note: I happily print Black ABS at 232C with the bed at 110C, no deformities, as you can see by the pic..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2013 07:25PM by Cefiar.
August 15, 2013 06:44AM
Apologies to any missed emails, been here but not well for a couple of weeks, got a couple of big pickups over the weekend and will update colours Sunday night, as it stands at the moment have the following left, these stock figures include 4 of the rolls already set aside, so don't worry Auzze I did have the 4 you reserved.

PLA 1.75mm

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

ABS 3.0mm

August 18, 2013 07:12PM
Well the PLA stock got decimated on Saturday, only Clear and Gold left in 1.75mm PLA. New order going in today expect all colours and sizes back in stock in 2 weeks.

I have not had any luck with the clear ABS, if anyone wants to try it out I will sell it for $20 a roll and wont be ordering more unless I get some good feedback on it.

Prices when new stock arrive across the board will go up, when I pay the invoice and calculate my new cost I will set a new price, get in now for the last time at $13 fixed price postage, $30 per roll posted,
Pickup from Sunbury $30 for the first roll, $25 for the next 3, 4 or more flat $25 ea.

PLA 1.75mm

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

ABS 3.0mm

Garry

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2013 07:52PM by gazob.
August 29, 2013 09:55PM
New batch of plastic has arrived, havent checked off the rolls yet and am assuming all colours ordered are in the boxes I picked up this morning.

New Pricing, posted $35 per roll, postage flat $15 for 1 or 20 rolls.
pickup $35 for the first roll, $30 for each roll thereafter, more then 4 rolls then all rolls $30 ea

Price rise isnt solely based on Australian Dollar dropping, if after the next election the Dollar gets back closer to parity with the US Dollar then will revisit pricing.

As always contact me via PM or email me at garryDOTstoneATvu.edu.au replacing the words dot and at with the appropriate symbols.

Pickup is in Sunbury, or if we can work out a mutually convenient meeting place.

PLA 1.75mm

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

ABS 3.0mm

Garry
September 10, 2013 07:08PM
Have sold a few rolls, most colours sizes still available

New Pricing, posted $35 per roll, postage flat $15 for 1 or 20 rolls.
pickup $35 for the first roll, $30 for each roll thereafter, more then 4 rolls then all rolls $30 ea

Price rise isnt solely based on Australian Dollar dropping, if after the next election the Dollar gets back closer to parity with the US Dollar then will revisit pricing.

As always contact me via PM or email me at garryDOTstoneATvu.edu.au replacing the words dot and at with the appropriate symbols.

Pickup is in Sunbury, or if we can work out a mutually convenient meeting place.

PLA 1.75mm

ABS 1.75mm

PLA 3.0mm

ABS 3.0mm

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login