Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can Somebody PLEASE help me get my A600 working?

Posted by Duster1983 
Can Somebody PLEASE help me get my A600 working?
January 11, 2016 10:11PM
So I bought a aworldnet A600 but it will not work correctly and I can't figure it out! I try to use the manual controls and either the motors will buzz a lot or the x axis will run all the way back and try to keep going. It will do this no matter what axis I try to move! I unhooked all the motors except the z axis and I finally got z to move but only down no matter which direction I try to run it. I would appriciate any help. I just need a starting point as I have no idea how to procede from here and the manufacture is absolutly no help!
VDX
Re: Can Somebody PLEASE help me get my A600 working?
January 12, 2016 05:59AM
... most likely your printer is not calibrated properly.

This means, you have to check all the basic settings like pin-definitions, speeds, reference/end-switches settings and homing parameters.

If the manufacturer won't help you, then you have to find someone in your location with experience in DIY-kits, or learn this on your own ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
January 12, 2016 09:26PM
I'm trying to learn it but I thought rather than spend days screwing it up farther it would be better to come here and ask people who know about it. I don't know of anyone around me who has one.
January 14, 2016 01:14PM
It sounds like you are already doing the right thing - separate out the issues and solve one problem at a time. Start with making sure that all the axis run smoothly without any binding. Check that the endstops report correctly - it's confusing trying to move the motors when the printer thinks it's already at the end of the travel. Do one axis at a time. Make sure that the endstops report in the right sense (not triggered until the carriage/bed hits them) and at the right end of the travel. Once the endstops are working right, get the motors working. Once everything moves, get the thermistors reporting room temperature. Then get the heaters working. All the systems taken individually are simple. Use the reprap wiki to learn about the things you are unsure of, and ask more questions when things don't make sense smiling smiley

Use the g-code reference to look up the codes that allow you to query the state of the printer: [reprap.org]

And once things are moving and extruding plastic, work through the guide to get things calibrated: [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login