Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

first and second layers of my prints are not being printed flush with each other and/or are being warped

Posted by hassallof97 
Hello,

The first and second layers of my prints are not being printed flush with each other and/or are being warped. All following layers appear to be printing fine. Please look at the photos provided, if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Additional Info:
Printing AMZ3D 1.75 filament
Extruder is 190 C
Bed is 50 C with painters tape

Thanks again for you help in my current situation.
Attachments:
open | download - Picture 1.jpg (155.5 KB)
open | download - Picture 2.jpg (148.4 KB)
open | download - Picture 3.jpg (132.6 KB)
50C for the bed works only, when you have adjusted a perfect 1st layer nozzle height. I'd start with 70°C to stop the warping.

Have you done a paper test to adjust Z0?
It appears your 1st & 2nd layers is too far from the bed. And if you look at the sharpest corner it errors up to layer 7.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd layers are notable separated. It appears you need to get the nozzle closer to the bed.
This is easily achieved if you have a thumbscrew adjustment to calibrate the Z axis end stop / Proximity sensor.
Too allow for microscopic adjustment with a tiny turn of the thumbscrew.

Colored coded Thumb Wheel for faster adjustments between Buildtak and Paper Surfaces "Green Paper" / "Blue Buildtak".

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2017 03:41PM by Roberts_Clif.
Top layers a bit odd. Looks like one axis has a calibration error accumulating across the print. Check axis calibration for all axis.
i think you should try lowering the bed temp after the first few layers....i had an issue like this and the heat bed was too hot and caused distortion,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login