Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anycubic kossel Stuttering

Posted by mikanov 
Anycubic kossel Stuttering
September 12, 2017 12:43PM
Hi Everyone.

Dident know where to post this but as i maybe think its firmware specific i try here. If not then maybe admin can move it to a more appropriate section of the forum ?

Ive build a Hybercube Core XY machine a P3Steel machine one with inductive sensor and one with capacitive sensor. I've recently got a Anycubic Kossel mini real cheap off of Gearbest and to be honest i kinda like the machine despite the lack of a heated bed and bed leveling.
I thought i wanted to give the bltouch a go on Anycubic but oh boy it's been a hard journey i finally got it to do both the G33 routine to calibrate the rods and towers and then the offset right. I then got the G29 down although not the bilinear but the linear routine.

My problem starts when i start the print. Im telling the printer to do a G28 then a G29 in start Gcode. It does the routine but when it starts to print it prints the corners and circles very strange with a behaviour i havent seen on any of my printers before.
It kinda jumps up and down and stutters alot, the wierd part is that if i disable the Bedleveling routine it prints just fine. ill attach my Config and config Adv file
im on the newest Bugfix branch of marlinfw

Im kinda giving up and trying to put the BLtouch on my hybercube instead this is my last hope.

Really hope someone can help me out.

Best regards Morten
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (66.6 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (59.1 KB)
Re: Anycubic kossel Stuttering
September 13, 2017 09:16AM
Try searching the forum for stuttering ( just for fun ).
You'll end up in the RAMPS- Delta- or Marlin section 100%.
Marlin with 8bit CPU on a Delta is a compromise, using bedleveling makes it even worse.
I've heard repetier is a bit better, but a Delta works best with 32bit Electronics.
September 13, 2017 09:39AM
Thank you for the answer. smiling smiley
Yeah i figured as much. Allso the conclusion ive come to.
Do you know of a controller board 32 bit wich aint that expensive or is no other way then to head for Smoothieboard ?
September 14, 2017 12:55AM
I'm using the Duet boards with great success. It runs on RepRapFirmware, which IMHO is the best for Delta ( and others ).
There are cheaper options, but they may lack of support or aren't open source. ( MKS, Lerdge, etc. )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2017 12:59AM by o_lampe.
November 13, 2017 09:20AM
I also run a mini delta on 8-bit controller, and yes it stutters but only when i have sliced with Cura. If I sliced the same object in Slic3r PE it goes smooth...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login