Jerk And Accl Issues
November 11, 2016 08:03PM
Not sure what happened but recently I upgraded my X axis to a V-Slot from a bearing style. It has been working and printing fine. This morning I went to print something and it behaves very strange. When printing the perimeter it will come to nearly a stop before changing directions.And when not printing and moving to print again slow as heck. I am not sure why as it was fine below are my acc and jerk settings from my config file
Hope someone can help this is annoying as heck.

Also see a video of what it does here
[www.youtube.com]

#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {300, 300, 5, 25} // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {3000,3000,100,10000} // X, Y, Z, E maximum start speed for accelerated moves. E default values are good for Skeinforge 40+, for older versions raise them a lot.

#define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E acceleration in mm/s^2 for printing moves
#define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION 3000 // E acceleration in mm/s^2 for retracts
#define DEFAULT_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z acceleration in mm/s^2 for travel (non printing) moves

// The speed change that does not require acceleration (i.e. the software might assume it can be done instantaneously)
#define DEFAULT_XYJERK 20.0 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_ZJERK 0.4 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_EJERK 5.0 // (mm/sec)
Re: Jerk And Accl Issues
November 12, 2016 07:35PM
What speeds are your slicer settings at. The firmware setting look fine to me.
November 13, 2016 05:19AM
Check the above settings in the eeprom (if enabled)
November 14, 2016 08:38AM
After flashing the Firmware like 40 more times I finally got it to work proper. I don't know why it wasn't working the first flash. But now it is. On to the next problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login