Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error on line 236

Posted by spaceman 
Error on line 236
July 28, 2012 10:50AM
Hello

When I try to use the latest Dev version from Github, I get this error message when exporting Gcode:

Can't call method config on an undefined value at C:/dev/CitrusPerl/Slic3r/lib/Slic3r/GUI/SkeinPanel.pm on line 236.

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong?

FOOTNOTE:

Would it be too much to ask if a timestamp could be added to the developement version so we can be more precise when referencing which version we have.

EDIT: We have discovered that we can quick slice with our own config settings but cannot use the "Export Gcode" button to create the Gcode. I'm guessing it is a GUI panel issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2012 11:07AM by spaceman.
Re: Error on line 236
July 28, 2012 08:39PM
Roll back to one commit before Allesandro's July 27 commit. This work for me. The bug report also states that turning off multiple processors may help//?

-Rob A.
July 28, 2012 10:24PM
Hi Rob,

I'm just learning to get around in Github. Can you walk me thru how to 'Roll Back'
July 30, 2012 11:40AM
It depends on the OS. I'm using GIT for windows, and in that GUI I just click on the version I want. I then have to discard changes since that version and I'm back to the old one...

If using git from the command prompt I'd suggest google, which gave me:

[stackoverflow.com]

-Rob A>
July 30, 2012 07:18PM
Hi RobA

Thanks for the response. I figured out how to get the GUI running for Git for Windows (a small step it seems). But that has just opened more questions.

I guess because you have been using Git-GUI for all your clones, your local repository contains all the old versions. I'm guessing that's why you can just click on whatever version you want. I don't have that option because this is my first time using Git-GUI. What I can't seem to figure out is how to remote clone an older version. In Git-GUI window I clicked "repository" then clicked "visualize master's history" and can see all the older versions in the GitK window. I just can't figure out how to clone them to my local repository. confused smiley

Do you have any ideas?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login