Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any idea about convert the slic3r.pl to slic3r.exe

Posted by sevenljy 
Any idea about convert the slic3r.pl to slic3r.exe
August 03, 2014 09:47AM
I want to know how to convert the slic3r.pl to slic3r.exe, because it's take long time to install the command "perl slic3r.pl" and "perl slic3r.pl --gui", if I have the exe program, it will save time for me and my friends who want to change the slic3r.pl program.
Re: Any idea about convert the slic3r.pl to slic3r.exe
August 03, 2014 09:48AM
I am a student and I just want to learn some knowledge about converting program from pl. to exe. Thanks for your help!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2014 09:49AM by sevenljy.
August 04, 2014 06:10AM
Umm...why don't you create a shortcut to Perl with the slic3r options preconfigured in the commandline...as per

[github.com]

Alternately, you can use PERL2EXE.

Amazing what that "Google" thing can do for you ;-)
August 04, 2014 07:11AM
Thanks a lotspinning smiley sticking its tongue out I have another question. Could you help me? Please
August 04, 2014 07:19AM
I have two computers.For short, one is A, the other is B.

Yesterday, my A computer installs the source code of slic3r as the sequence of the description(https://github.com/alexrj/Slic3r/wiki/Running-Slic3r-from-git-on-Windows), after following the sequence of the description, I can run the slic3r.pl with simple command line("perl slic3r.pl"), and then the GUI interface of the slic3r comes out.

Today, my B computer installs the same sequence of installing method, when I run the slic3r.pl with simple command line("perl slic3r.pl"), the command line comes out as shown in the figure1

I just want to use the GUI interface of the slic3r, I don't want to use the command line mode of the slic3r.pl. This bores me almost a whole day!
Any idea for me?

Sincerely hope you answers! Thanks a lot!
August 04, 2014 07:22AM
I am so helpnessconfused smileyconfused smileyconfused smiley
August 04, 2014 07:55AM
Your directory name has Unicode characters in it. This might be causing issues for perl.
August 04, 2014 08:22AM
I have changed my directory of my slic3r. It did all the sameconfused smiley I'm nearly crazy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2014 08:22AM by sevenljy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login