Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Building two skirts in dual extruder for preextrusion

Posted by sliceheart 
Building two skirts in dual extruder for preextrusion
July 18, 2017 07:50AM
I know in oozing prevention a skirt is generated for each extruder, but after a skirt is done I want the extruder to print the whole layer and not to change extruder and print the other skirt.

Someone know how to do it?
Re: Building two skirts in dual extruder for preextrusion
August 30, 2017 04:49AM
I still don´t know how to prime the second extruder just before it prints the support. The first extruder gets primed well doing the skirt in oozing prevention.
Any help?
August 30, 2017 07:05AM
Could you not print a priming line at the start of the print in the slicers start g-code
August 31, 2017 08:21AM
I want to prime all the layers and do it when the first extruder has finished printing the current layer and the second extruder starts to do his printing. I ´ve tried to print a prime tower as a first or second part but the extruder doesn´t follow the ordinal number, it makes 1-2-2-1 printing the nearest part. I also have tried custom output (start, tool change, end ...) without sucess.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2017 08:24AM by sliceheart.
September 01, 2017 02:56AM
I have found the Tommullholland topic "Source code change - dual extrusion" for the extrusor ordering, I will try if this change can help me.
September 16, 2017 12:42PM
sliceheart
I have found the Tommullholland topic "Source code change - dual extrusion" for the extrusor ordering, I will try if this change can help me.

Source code change - dual extrusion
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login