Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zmorph initial settings

Posted by HTibagi 
Zmorph initial settings
September 03, 2018 02:52PM
Hi!
I am new to Slic3er, I have been using Voxelizer, the software that came with my Zmorph 2.0 SX, but I would like to have more controls, which Voxelizer doesn't allow me. So, Slic3r seems to be the right way to go.

So, I tried to "copy" the settings I've been using in Voxelizer to Slic3r, but the results were very disappointing... it seems everything is different, so, the results were very poor.

Does someone is using Slic3r with Zmorph? Could you please post/attach the settings?

Here you have some pictures of the boat from 3D Benchy I used for my tries. The one on the right was printed using Voxelizer, and on the left using Slic3r.

Thanks!
Re: Zmorph initial settings
September 03, 2018 02:56PM
I forgot to mention that I am using ABS in my prints!

Thanks!
September 04, 2018 07:50AM
One more information...
I tried to get the settings from the GCODE generated by Voxelizer using the software posted by Rothestar (Henrik) here, but unfortunately it didn't work... sad smiley
Slic3r closes when I try to open the INI file.
October 12, 2018 02:55AM
ever figure this out?
November 08, 2018 09:36AM
I too took the values from the gcode. My results are reasonable, though not quite the same as Voxalizer. Maybe compare them with yours. If you make improvements please share back. [schaeffer.tk]

The settings are quite conservative wrt speed. I haven't extensively tweaked it since it is not my personal printer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login