Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Non Planar Slic3r problems

Posted by mbr3m3r 
Non Planar Slic3r problems
September 09, 2020 05:43PM
Hi, im having some trouble achieving the non planar printing with Slic3r.

I'm using windows 10 and followed all the setps from makertum (https://github.com/makertum/non-planar-layer-fdm)

Installed strawberry perl (when I run the CPAN client and try to install Math:Round i get "Database was generated on Mon 07 Sep 2020 Math: :Round is up to date (0.07)."

Downloaded the scrip and added the absolute path of the script in the output options.

Checked Use relative E distances and Verbose Gcode and made sure Vase mode was UNCHECKED.

Loaded the Slicer setting bundle (and re-write the path for the script)

But the preview for CUBE2 (from the example folder) is still just a cube, no waves on the top layers. I exported the Gcode and viewed it on Repetier Host and it's the same, no waves.
Repetier

I'm not sure how to "Make sure the script file is executable by chmod 755 non-planar-layer-fdm.pl". I tried running that command on the CMD but I get "CHMOD is not recognized as a command" and when I go to the folder containing the script and run it it just goes to the next line of the CMD waiting for input or something but no errors, so I guess its good? I do get a warning for opening the scrip (I always click open) when exporting the gcode in slic3r.

Am I doning something wrong or missing something?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login