Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Controlling dual extruders with Repetier host

Posted by richardhurricane 
Controlling dual extruders with Repetier host
April 17, 2014 06:32AM
I am using a German Reprap x400 printer, controlling via repeater host. All I want to do is be able to change which extruder head I control to extrude or retract material into the machine.
shows the print panel and the drop down menu where I should be able to select either extruder 1 or extruder 2 but as you can see there is only one option..
shows the slicer panel and the slicer configuration window. As you can see I have added 2 extruders, and saved the profile. When I select that 2 extruder profile in repeater host I am unable to change the filament settings under extruder 2 and basically I can't get it to register that I have 2 extruders to control. I know this can work, I usually use an alternative laptop to control the printer and it is set up to work there, but this was done prior to my knowledge of the programs etc and I am unable to gain access to this laptop now. I have a feeling this is quite a simple fix but if anyone can make me feel stupid I would actually be very grateful!

Thanks
Re: Controlling dual extruders with Repetier host
April 17, 2014 06:36AM
Erm, pretty pointless post I have just fixed it for myself, was just being blind! But if anyone else was having an issue it is in print settings under the behaviour tab where it says number of extruders..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login