Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier Host M105 X0 Command

Posted by fatalelieberi 
Repetier Host M105 X0 Command
October 24, 2015 01:05AM
Hi Reprappers,

I'm running into a problem with temperature measurement. It seems that the configured temperature table is not suitable with my thermistor and I'm trying to create my own temperature table because there isn't any preconfigured table in the firmware that fits the thermistor behavior. I noticed that M105 X0 command on Repetier firmware, will give the raw value. However, I don't understand the message it gives. For example, it says "12:00:15.604 : T:44.83 /40 B:32.29 /0 RAW1:3844 B@:0 @:6". What I need to know is which one is the raw value of the extruder, which is the heat beds', and what is the last B@ and @ value? Any help is appreciated.
Re: Repetier Host M105 X0 Command
October 24, 2015 12:38PM
RAW1 is for your bed since you have 1 extruder. RAW0 is for extruder but I just saw that only for > 1 extruders the raw values got output. I have fixed that for the next update.

@ are the PWM output levels. B@ is for bed.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
October 25, 2015 07:58AM
Thanks for your response.

I've measured the temperature and get the RAW1 values from 40C to 260C (preset value). You can see in the attachment. From what I see, the RAW1 value almost doesn't change at all. Can you help me to understand it? How should I use the RAW1 data to make a new lookup table? Thank you.
Attachments:
open | download - Temperature Look Up Table.xlsx (17.1 KB)
October 25, 2015 02:29PM
Read my post!

RAW1 is your bed. Update to latest version and you will get RAW0 for your extruder.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
October 25, 2015 08:59PM
Yes! I've read your post and I've checked the latest update for the host software. It says that I have the latest version. But, if you mean to update the firmware, I've been trying to open the web since yesterday morning and until now, I cannot open it. It just keeps loading until chrome wants to kill the page. sad smiley
October 26, 2015 03:59AM
I meant the firmware. Homepage should now work reliable.

October 26, 2015 07:31AM
Okay, now I'm able to access the page after a few refresh. I've downloaded the latest firmware and it is fixed now. Thanks your help smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login