Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gen7 1.4.1 and issue (or not?) new analog pins

Posted by Ghunt 
Gen7 1.4.1 and issue (or not?) new analog pins
October 27, 2012 11:41AM
Hello Repetier,

I've a gen7 1.3 since a long time ago, working extremely well on your really nice firmware and host since quite a long time (I think I'm on of the first french to use your firmware on gen7 successfully).
So as each time, I thank you for your amazing job... It's really cool and operational!

Anyway, I acquired a new gen7 1.4.1 for a friend, and I'm trying your 71 motherboard configuration for the gen 7 1.4.1 where the analog pins changed a bit.
However, the heater 0 (on the analgo pin 0) doesn't not seems to work, I've got on the host a 500° temperature, against a normal temp on the bed.
I'm quite sure it's a firmware config problem, the temperature is visible with other firmware such teacup (I prefer your firmware actually... :p ),
I tried also changing configurations Arduino 0023 and 1 ...

So my question is, did you try the config on a real 1.4.1 or you just adjust the IO? If you didn't, would you have an idea about the problem?
perhaps the analog 0 (or PINA0) had been used or not set in input mode (tris) or I don't know why?

Many thanks,
Greets,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2012 11:45AM by Ghunt.
Re: Gen7 1.4.1 and issue (or not?) new analog pins
October 27, 2012 02:16PM
That's an easy one.

In pins.h

#define FAN_PIN 31

is wrong. Set it to

#define FAN_PIN -1

and it should work. The fan pin is gone and at it's pin is now the new thermistor input whch causes the conflict.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Re: Gen7 1.4.1 and issue (or not?) new analog pins
October 27, 2012 03:25PM
Yeah! I didn't see that!

Thank's a lot,

Best regards,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login