Advanced

can see 3d anymore

Posted by rogerw 
can see 3d anymore
November 19, 2012 10:26PM
whoops : CAN'T see 3d anymore
=====

hi all,
i done't seem to be able to see my 3d model on the attached screen anymore (last week or so).
and the three radio buttons don;t appear like they are shown anymore - are across the page i think
and the sliders are all grayed out and fuzzy
is this something simple I have changed?
thanks.
ROger.
attached is screen shot from repitier website - this is what mine used to look like.
will add screen shot of mine when i get home if somebody hasn't already worked it out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 10:42PM by rogerw.

Prusa 'Explorer' (3dStuffMaker), GEN6, J-head Mk III-B, Bowden Extruder, Marlin 1.0.0 RC2, Repitier-Host V0.84 and Slic3r 0.9.8, PLA. Live at Victoria, Australia.
Attachments:
open | download - Repitier.JPG (293.5 KB)
Re: can see 3d anymore
November 20, 2012 03:00AM
my images - can see ok on object placement but not on manual edit or g code screens

Prusa 'Explorer' (3dStuffMaker), GEN6, J-head Mk III-B, Bowden Extruder, Marlin 1.0.0 RC2, Repitier-Host V0.84 and Slic3r 0.9.8, PLA. Live at Victoria, Australia.
Attachments:
open | download - repitier2.jpg (355.6 KB)
open | download - repitier.jpg (287.4 KB)
VDX
November 20, 2012 03:34AM
... what's visible if you switch to "Show complete Code" instead of "Show Single Layer" in the G-Code Editor tab?

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
November 20, 2012 03:50AM
nothing changes if i select any of the 3 radio buttons.
not seeing anything on manual control screen either - this is what i use to see.

Attachments:
open | download - 3dPrinter.jpg (455.3 KB)
November 20, 2012 03:52AM
just noticed that that screen shot was version 0.74 and is now 0.80 - does repitier update automatically to the new version?

November 20, 2012 12:04PM
Hey, that is a very easy one!

You have disabled filament visualization in the toolbar. Click on the button where hide filament is written and you will see it:-)

Ok, i have to say i switched the names to match the state. So now when it says hide filament it hides the filament.

And no, there is automatic update. But it tells you if there is an update available.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
November 20, 2012 03:09PM
ohh goodness - sorry repitier - yes i did play around with that - love your program.
thanks
roger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login