Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custom Buttons ? Script info

Posted by Dizzee 
Custom Buttons ? Script info
December 18, 2012 01:08PM
Hi,

I believe I saw an answer to my wish before. I'd really like custom buttons (a little like pronterface) that I could configure for head positioning whilst bed-levelling.

I don't believe Host supports this but I understand that this could still be achieved by configuring the scripts 1-5.

I've checked the documentation, but I can't find the information on the script files. i.e creation- modification etc.

Could someone tell me where to look ?

Kind Regards,

C
Re: Custom Buttons ? Script info
December 19, 2012 03:53AM
Go to the g-code editor. The editor toolbar contains a dropdown where you can select the scripts as well as start/end code to prepend/append when sending files to printer. These files are stored as part of the current printer, not as seperate file. So if you select the printer where stored, you will have the files presend (if you didn't forget to hit save button).

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
December 19, 2012 04:02AM
Good morning,

thankyou, I found this last night. I was looking in the wrong place at first. In the Printer menu at the top of the window, it showed the scripts greyed out and I thought they had to be created some other way. Then I found how to do it (I think) in the Gcode section.

When I started doing this, the application started crashing badly enough to want to send error reports to Apple. I just need to finish something else I'm doing then I'll look at it again and see if I can reproduce it. I'll let you have details.

Regards,

C
December 19, 2012 05:21AM
Hi,

where should I submit a bug report ?

Regards,

C
December 19, 2012 05:25AM
Best is to send me an email (see about menu or About us on my homepage, don't want to feed spam bots here).

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
December 19, 2012 05:53AM
Hi there,

report sent to address on your page.

Regards,

C
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login