Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heater control problem Repetier

Posted by turutk 
Heater control problem Repetier
January 19, 2014 11:01AM
I am using Repetier firmware version 0.91 with my teensylu board. I cannot control both of my heaters.

They work fine with marlin firmware.

I have been playing with pins.h and fastio.h but i don't really know much so i need help.
Re: Heater control problem Repetier
January 19, 2014 12:57PM
Go to [www.repetier.com]
select board and enable heater checkbox in temperatures. The pins are preset to correct values. Only select thermistor type etc.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
January 19, 2014 01:34PM
I did as you told. My pin config was correct as well.

Now I noticed that repetier host returns:
T:20.42 B:22.92 B@:0 @:0

firmaware is set to pid however eeprom is set to bang bang
January 19, 2014 01:36PM
EEPROM is what counts. But bang-bang is also ok. What I see is temperature reading is ok and you do not try to heat the bed. In the host you can also see bed output and as long as it is 0 you have the bed not enabled to heat.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
January 19, 2014 01:45PM
The blue line says: Heating Bed and the status bar on the bottom says 23/100. It still reports 0 as power and the bed does not respond.

UPDATE:

I just connected a windows pc instead of a mac and it works. I have been using this mac with repetier host for around 8 months and never had this problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2014 01:50PM by turutk.
January 19, 2014 01:56PM
Ok, so you have perhaps enabled dry mode in the host? That would explain the temps not going up.

January 19, 2014 02:06PM
I enabled it two days ago and forgot about it. Thanks for your help.
February 11, 2014 07:56AM
Hello Turutk,

I just had the same problem, but I newbie smiling smiley here do you desable the dry mode?
I plug my printer on a PC and it works, but on my mac the heating bed and the extruder doesn't work.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login