Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extruder won't heat up after firmware update 0.83 tot 0.91

Posted by Sacul 
Extruder won't heat up after firmware update 0.83 tot 0.91
May 20, 2014 11:03AM
Hello,

I have an Opiliones Large 3D-printer, using Repetier-Host 0.95F on Windows 7 Professional. It's a Delta Rostock. And I have a problem with the Repetier firmware.

After upgrading my firmware from version 0.83 (in witch the printer is working fine) tot 0.91 i can't get any heat in the extruder. Themp sensor is fine, it reads 25 degrees, and when I touch it, it heats up from the warmth of my finger. A dry run also works fine... but it just won't heat up; not by printing and not by manual control.

Going back to 0.83 fixes everything, but I wan't to work with 0.91 because, from what i've heart and read, it fixes some Delta related issues.

Anyone got any idea's? Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Lucas
Re: Extruder won't heat up after firmware update 0.83 tot 0.91
May 21, 2014 10:47AM
A wild guess is that the pins.h has changed for your board and now the output is on an other connector.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
November 13, 2014 05:37PM
Send me your e-mail adress and I will sent you the 0.91 firmware
November 21, 2018 11:10AM
Hello Duckpower,

i know its a shot in the dark but i read you have the firmware for the opiliones 3D printer?
i got myself one of those printers but am all out of options for getting the firmware right. Could you send me the firmware for this printer?
Thanks in advance,

Thijs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login