Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error starting postprocessor during slicing issue...

Posted by Sean Su 
Error starting postprocessor during slicing issue...
June 11, 2014 01:51PM
Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but in the past everything went fine for many prints. Came home, girlfriend swears she didn't mess with it much after trying her own prints for the first time (she said she had problem connecting), but then I keep getting the following error:

Error starting postprocessor: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfostartinfo) at RepetierHost.view.SlicerPanel.Postprocess(String file).

I'm not sure she broke anything, but I also made sure that Slic3r was in the correct directory, Googled for solutions (which didn't quite make sense to me but I tried anyway). Thanks in advance.
Re: Error starting postprocessor during slicing issue...
June 12, 2014 07:58AM
That happens when you select the post process filter in Printer Settings->Advanced without having configured one. Normally you do not need one, so simply deselect the checkbox like it is by default.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Re: Error starting postprocessor during slicing issue...
December 17, 2020 11:46AM
hey, thank u I can solve it thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login