Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Host 1.0

Posted by zoltan 
Host 1.0
June 21, 2014 03:58PM
With the new look of Repetier Host I was not able to adjust/set the speed of extruder on manual. I had to change the filament and the extruder run with nominal speed and I could not find how to modify it. I have tried including flow speed multiplier but no change. In the previous version you could set the speed and length in the limits of firmware, and now you have the button with pre-selected lengths up to 100 but no button for speed. I would appreciate an advice. Thank you.
Re: Host 1.0
June 21, 2014 06:00PM
Check Config/Printersettings/Printer :-)
June 23, 2014 02:49PM
Thank you. I believe there is a misunderstanding. I am referring to manually extruding filament, or just transporting filament in the case of Bowden type extruder as you do when you change the filament. In the previous version you could change the speed in the same menu window, and really simple. Now the option is missing or I could not find out it.
June 23, 2014 03:11PM
As justcurious said the speed from printer settings is now used. For loading a bowden I suggest writing a script in the gcode editor which you can start now in the manual control. You could there also heat up extruder, add pause messages as you need to take an action and then move the first part in fast and the rest slowly.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
June 23, 2014 04:02PM
I understood it. I will miss the previous feature. In the new version is there the possibility to include buttons like in Ponterface to assign the script?
June 23, 2014 04:11PM
In preview-> gcode editor you can assign up to 5 scripts. These are stored with the printer config so they are always there. Hit the buttons 1-5 in manual control to start them. These are like the custom buttons, only no names can be given.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
June 24, 2014 11:29AM
Thank you. I have noticed these buttons but actually I was thinking about adding and renaming buttons.
June 24, 2014 03:18PM
I agree, I would sorely miss that as well. I guess I'll stick with .95F.

zoltan
I understood it. I will miss the previous feature. In the new version is there the possibility to include buttons like in Ponterface to assign the script?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login