Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suggestion to next Reptier-Host version. 3D view option

Posted by shafri 
Suggestion to next Reptier-Host version. 3D view option
June 27, 2014 01:59AM
1) option for head light, ie fixed lighting relative to users view angle. because when i rotate an object, specifically in gcode filament view, i got dark area not lit when i try to look into the detail of the extruded object. with head light enabled, maybe 45 degree right top of our head, maybe this can solve the dark area.
2) option to disable bed (cross grid) view, since sometime i need to view the object from below. now i got darker view when viewing fomr below of the bed.
thats it for now thanks. hope your success.

edit: forgot one thing, this maybe a small bug...
3) when panning or scaling from certain angle, usually straight from either x,y, or z axis, panning or scaling can give nasty result namely it suddenly out of view due to extreme (or sometime under/very small or none) panning or scaling with just slight (or large) mouse movement.
fwiw.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2014 02:03AM by shafri.
Re: Suggestion to next Reptier-Host version. 3D view option
June 27, 2014 02:29AM
damned posting in the wrong thread. please delete this msg...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2014 02:31AM by shafri.
June 27, 2014 02:45AM
Take a look into RH options at Configurations/Preferences/3d vizualization/Lights where you can the the lights for what you need :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2014 02:45AM by justcurious.
June 27, 2014 06:11AM
damn thats good i didnt aware. but headlight (location relative to or following view angle, not fixed coordinate light) i believe still a valid suggestion. thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login