More Repetier Host Scripts

Posted by 3DRapidClone 
More Repetier Host Scripts
July 22, 2014 03:42AM
Is it possible to add more than 5?
Re: More Repetier Host Scripts
July 22, 2014 08:04AM
No, not for now.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
July 04, 2015 01:49AM
How about now??

:-)

I am a bit of a gcode communicator, having worked with various cnc machines over the past 13 years, I find the 5 scripts limiting - pronterface had that ONE thing going for it, but I can't go without repetier host now, it's great - just needs more room for custom scripts! Ideally a simple way to add custom buttons to the manual control page, I'd like to add buttons such as "front left, front right, etc." for bed levelling, and others such as M302 (cold extrusion) and some mini-scripts I like to run when stress testing the machine after upgrades (I do a lot of development).

Repetier, is this to be implemented in a future version?

Cheers,

Jazz
July 04, 2015 02:43AM
I don't think so. You can use Repetier-Server. There you can have any number you like and also give the scripts a name so they are easier to find. With the new 1.5 host you can also use it over the host also then you can not access the server scripts.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login