Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to display T2 temperature

Posted by FalloutBe 
How to display T2 temperature
July 04, 2015 10:49AM
Hello,

I have the thermistor of my extruder on T0, bed thermistor on T1 and case thermistor on T2.
Only T0 and T1 are displayed in the Repetier software. T2 should only be a readout, not regulation.
But T2 is not displayed anywhere. What settings do I need to adjust?
Re: How to display T2 temperature
July 04, 2015 01:55PM
That is not implemented.

A solution would be to say you have 2 extruder and give the second extruder the T2 thermistor. Then host will also show it as E2 Temperature. Just remember to not print with second extruder :-)

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
July 04, 2015 02:15PM
Alright, thanks for the reply!

And then, if I ever do wish to have the case temperature regulated, I can hook up the heating element as the "second hot end" and put my fans on a fan extender chip, right?

EDIT, if I choose the BOARD_RAMPS_13_EEB then I already lost control over my fan ): Is there any way to read the T2 temperature without loosing my fan control?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2015 02:19PM by FalloutBe.
July 05, 2015 02:12AM
BOARD_RAMPS_13_EEB is a Marlin configuration option. I don't know how Marlin works in detail. I was assuming Repetier-Firmware since this is the repetier forum.

In repetier you could have a cooling fan that enables when heater is on and a heating element. Should work.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login