A problem found with 1.5.4
August 12, 2015 09:01AM

see words on pic. I don't know what caused this,and whether i should make some settings somewhere.
The slight "groove band" effect usually happens on where there is a hole.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2015 09:07AM by frankleng.
Re: A problem found with 1.5.4
August 15, 2015 04:09AM
Are you using the same gcode or different gcodes sliced by the bundled slicer (which slicer btw)?

Since the host it self just sends gcode I do not think that this is the problem. I assume the slicers produce different code that makes the difference.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
August 15, 2015 05:18AM
I also have problems on prints near the hole
but I think it is the fault of slicer
be a difficult problem to understand

use delta printer Repetier 0.92.3
Sliced CuraEngine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2015 05:20AM by maralb.

DELTA Printer - Duet -Touch5" - E3D_V6
August 25, 2015 07:00AM
maralb
I also have problems on prints near the hole
but I think it is the fault of slicer
be a difficult problem to understand

use delta printer Repetier 0.92.3
Sliced CuraEngine

[attachment 60027 1.jpg]
[attachment 60028 2.jpg]
I use Curaengine too. Maybe you can update to 1.0.6, it's ok, but for unknown reason1.5.4 is not working well.
August 25, 2015 08:57AM
1.5.4 uses nearly the same CuraEngine only a few bugs and a new perimeter ordering were added. The host it self does only send commands so that is not the problem. If it is then it comes from generated gcode. So first check in extrusion tab "Perimeter before infill" is checked, which is the original behavior.
Also check if the gcode preview shows the same offset. If not it comes from the printer somehow, e.g. backlash becoming visible because perimeter inverse printing direction. That you can also nicely check by marking the gcode and see in which order it changes color when marking it in gcode.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login