Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

command waiting??

Posted by strite92 
command waiting??
June 10, 2016 10:33PM
ok so i bought a 3d printer off hobby king and i cant get it to work!!!!

i first plug it in and connect it and it turns on and i can move it manuly!! and i can load in the test prints that came with printer and they print fine,

but if i kill the print it goes straight to commands waiting like 7 of them and the light goes solid also if i load in a object and slice it it slices fine but when i go and hit run the light stops blinking and goes solid it just becomes unresponsive
it says its printing ans gives me a print time but the head never heats up and it never moves or anything!!

the only way i can make it do anything is unplug the power and try again!!!!

please help Im beginning to think 3d printing is not for me I have tried EVERYTHING i can think of and EVERYTHING the forums say to do but NOTHING!!!!
Re: command waiting??
June 26, 2016 06:45AM
Use stop print and not emergency stop to stop. Some firmwares go into infinite loop and with a board without reset on connect feature like printrboard you can not reconnect again until you reset the printer manually, e.g. by unplugging/repowering. In such a case it is better to configure firmware to reset on emergency stop M112.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login