Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

need arduino help

Posted by c172cpt 
need arduino help
March 29, 2012 12:26AM
I am looking for some assistance in indy, i am new to reprap, i do not understand the calibration and how to get the firmware to work, i have been searching for many many many hours.

i have the ramps 1.4, arduino mega 2560, pololu a4988 stepper drivers, and nema 17 motors, i live on the east side, maybe we could meet up some where

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2012 09:13AM by c172cpt.
Re: need arduino help
March 30, 2012 09:15AM
I believe that I have found some local assistance. I would be interested in attending a local RUG meetings, anyone else interested in meeting up?
April 07, 2012 07:04PM
Hi,

Just looking for somone in the Indy area that is in to 3D printing.
I've programmed arduino boards for a couplke of years now, so could probably help you out.
Would like your opinion on the RepRap when you get it running.
need help
April 16, 2012 11:42AM
i am building an arduino. I am using usb to ttl pl2303hx converter and a bootloaded atmega 168. I have connected every thing but when i program it i get not in sync respo0x00.
May 07, 2012 09:55PM
Hi again,

It has been a month since you posted. I suppose you found a solution by now.

I would first check to see that you have the converter tied into the RX/TX pins in the right order. Then be sure that there is a pullup resistor on the reset line and a cap in there. I can't post a schematic here, but there is one in the Arduino.cc web site.

After being sure that the wiring is right, could have a problem with selecting the right micro version in the Arduino IDE.

I'll turn on the 'follow topic' option and get back with you sooner the next time you post.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login