Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for people in cleveland that are willing to get together for reprap

Posted by 5ondekk 
Looking for people in cleveland that are willing to get together for reprap
January 01, 2014 08:33AM
Looking to find people in cleveland that like reprap and wanna excel in it as well as I would plz pm me or just jump in maybe we can get together and help each other and plz leave the cleveland mental at home we need to come together in this city that's why our sports teams suck no unity at all. So plz all are welcome to build up our cleveland chapter.
Re: Looking for people in cleveland that are willing to get together for reprap
January 01, 2014 03:47PM
I'd meet up, but I don't live in Cleveland, just work, so I wouldn't have my printer with me.
January 03, 2014 12:26AM
Ok ima make a list of people that would like to come I hope we all can come together and maybe change the game a lil cleveland style.
Greetings, (and intro) I'm a newby and just getting started on building a 3D printer. I'm trying to decide just what to build. I do have welders, a Bridgeport, and a South Bend 9" lathe so I can make nearly any parts I need. I would like to also be able to use the 3 D printer as an engraver. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I live South of Akron and I do get to Cleveland fairly often.

Best regards,
Jerry Salisbury
January 07, 2014 09:48AM
Starting our 3d metal printer build in Cleveland based on Michigan tech design. We are in on a Cleveland meet. Also working on 3d scanning
September 05, 2015 08:01PM
I live in Medina Ohio (which is halfway between Cleveland and Akron) I have been loking for a 3d printers club, group, meeting. Is there any in this area? I have a Prusa I3 and I am building a smoothie powered delta.
February 17, 2016 03:55AM
Is there an active group?
Lew Heifner
I'm in medina county and the closest one I know of is syn/hack in akron great guys but a long drive. wish there was a group here in Medina.
[www.medinamakers.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2017 08:55PM by jasonsaffle13@gmail.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login