Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kits?

Posted by Ursine 
Kits?
February 10, 2013 11:22PM
I just finished putting together my Tantillus. Just have to check the wiring and then test it out. I noticed that kits aren't listed on your site anymore. Will you still be offering them?

Dave
Re: Kits?
February 10, 2013 11:29PM
Ursine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just finished putting together my Tantillus.
> Just have to check the wiring and then test it
> out. I noticed that kits aren't listed on your
> site anymore. Will you still be offering them?
>
> Dave

I decided to take some time off of making complete kits to spend time being a dad. Between printing, cutting, drilling, counting, bagging and boxing all the parts it took me almost two days each kit and much longer since becoming a dad. When I get more time I will make up more hardware kits and offer complete kits again. I still have stock on almost everything required to build one if anyone needs individual parts.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
Re: Kits?
February 11, 2013 04:02AM
Sublime Wrote:
> I decided to take some time off of making complete
> kits to spend time being a dad.

Speaking from personal experience you definitely made the right choice.

Complete kits are great, but as long as people can order individual parts they should be fine especially with all the documentation that you put together, and with support from all the users on this forum. There is a wealth of experience and know-how in the growing number of posts here, if people will take the time to do a little searching.

----------------
Lem Fugitt
3D Printing Dreams
Robots Dreams
"The map is not the territory."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login