Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tantillus R(eborn)

Posted by toolson 
Tantillus R(eborn)
April 03, 2018 08:49AM

Lars - Blog, Thingiverse, Git

After successfully ignoring Google, FAQ's, the board search and leaving a undecipherable post in the wrong sub-forum don't expect an intelligent reply.
Re: Tantillus R(eborn)
April 04, 2018 03:52PM

After successfully ignoring Google, FAQ's, the board search and leaving a undecipherable post in the wrong sub-forum don't expect an intelligent reply.
April 08, 2018 02:28PM
really nice, do you have pictures of the printer ? there has been a lot of debates about acrylic...
April 08, 2018 02:55PM

5mm acrylic is flawless for such a so small sized printer

April 09, 2018 07:07PM
I'm not familiar with this design, did you made some changes over the old tantilus ? (hence the reborn name ?)
April 09, 2018 07:14PM
Its completly redesigned from scratch.

The old and original Tantillus from 2012 was our inspiration. To keep the name "Tantillus" is a tribute to sublime's great work.

April 09, 2018 07:16PM
It seems really nice... Will you share more about this project ? the goals/ideas behind this and some other pictures ?

I love compact and tidy 3d printers smiling smiley
May 18, 2018 03:43PM
All files are public now!

You will find them here: GITHUB

We wrote a full documentation too. At the moment its only available in german.

You will find it here: My Blog

Hope you like it!

May 18, 2018 07:13PM
Are there any pictures of an actual completed machine? All there appear to be are renders or individual parts.

Edit: Ah, one on the github.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2018 07:18PM by FA-MAS.
May 18, 2018 09:29PM
Post No. 4

May 19, 2018 04:53AM
This is a really nice machine from what i understand from my rusty german ^^ I'm wondering why you choose fishing line over belt ?
May 19, 2018 08:47AM
Archiclem
I'm wondering why you choose fishing line over belt ?

The elasticity of a braided spectra/dyneema fishing line is near 0. That commonly used cheap chinese GT2 scrap belts behave like a chewing gum.

Furthermore nearly every toothed belt creates polygonal errors. No teeth = no errors.

May 24, 2018 04:45PM

Daeltabot - mein Deltadrucker Fotodocku meines Daeltabots, Bautagebuch und Delta-Kalibrieranleitung
Ashray - mein 445nm Lasercutter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login