Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ECHOOOOOOO: This part of the forum is completely dead?

Posted by jaguarking11 
ECHOOOOOOO: This part of the forum is completely dead?
July 30, 2014 04:36PM
Wow I can't believe this. 8 million people in this nasty town and no one builds or talks about these things? I guess we are too busy staring at the iphone, while giving each-other the finger driving....

In either case, it would be nice to have some sort of a spirit in this town. Possibly actually meeting and talking about these machines we build, the opportunities and generally sharing ideas on a OPEN SOURCE product.

My Personal Blog. Build blog.
[engineerd3d.ddns.net]

Modicum V1 sold on e-bay user jaguarking11
Re: ECHOOOOOOO: This part of the forum is completely dead?
October 14, 2014 03:07PM
This is Michael in Bushwick. I've had a Makerbot Rep2 for over a year now. I've started assembling parts to make a mini Kossel. I've got interest in meeting up and seeing what else other folks are making. Wanna make some plans to get together somewhere for a beer? show and tell?
October 14, 2014 05:37PM
This sounds good to me. I built a delta printer already. I could probably give you some pointers as well. Although lugging my printer around is not exactly possible without a van for me.

lets see how many reprapers want to join in around this town.

[engineerd3d.ddns.net]

November 01, 2014 10:54AM
Anyone still building rep raps in ny/nyc area? I am a beginner, but have been printing nonstop and would like to join more advanced users to collaborate future builds ect. It seems like every city except NYC has some sort of active group. I'm in Queens NY
November 02, 2014 07:50PM
I'm in Queens myself.

[engineerd3d.ddns.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login