Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Faber-gé Challenge

Posted by faberdasher 
Faber-gé Challenge
March 29, 2013 08:28AM
Inspired by the Faberge legacy we are running a competition to find the most inspiring and surprising 3D printed Easter egg. Like Faberge, you have complete freedom in the design of your egg, with the only prerequisite being that there has to be surprise within each creation. You can design your egg from scratch or re-mix existing designs or simply hunt though Thingiverse for the most crazy/brilliant/lovely thing to put in an egg. We don't mind.

Two prizes are up for grabs: (1) Best Technical Interpretation, and (2) Most Creative Interpretation. Each winner gets £50 to spend on Faberdashery filament and big love from us! To enter, simply upload your design to Thingiverse with the tags 'Faberdashery' and 'Faberge' by 12:00 GMT Monday 1st April, so get your wiggle on! We will announce the winners on Friday 5th.

Full details here: [www.faberdashery.co.uk]

Have fun and good luck! smiling bouncing smiley

Faberdashery
Re: Faber-gé Challenge
April 11, 2013 02:39PM
Guys,
Why the very small time window for the competition? Friday 29th March to Monday 1st Apr?
Did you get many entries?

Only seeing it now. I'm well behind on my forum reading! :-)

[numbersixreprap.blogspot.com]
Re: Faber-gé Challenge
April 14, 2013 04:37AM
Just spotted this one myself, maybe just leave it open without the prize, it's a really nice challenge.

[richrap.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login