Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upgrading foldarap 4.0. Please help

Posted by Wychy7 
Upgrading foldarap 4.0. Please help
April 09, 2020 02:35PM
Hi.

I want to profit this house time to upgrade this awesome printer to 4.0. Now I am printing the new pieces

I have several doubts and ideas.

Doubts:

1- Where are gone the 4 ball bearings 608zz?

2- I am not clear about the gravity calibration of the z axis. Pronterface or print software always search for the axis limit endstop.

3- I'm looking for a store to get me the ball springs. At the moment I have only found wholesale in Spain and they are very expensive. Anybody knows?

Ideas.

I got minitronics 2.0, nextion and sdcard. I want to use Nextion LCD touchs screen. I have to study and I will need help with the firmware.

Thankss and keep health

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 04:02AM by Wychy7.
Re: Upgrading foldarap 4.0. Please help
April 10, 2020 05:56AM
Extruder upgrade.

I have to say this extruder I like me more than the old version. Works better and it is dimmable.

Working in hottend.

I understand that the square piece (OpenEdge-v2 1off) is not necessary. It also hits the head of the hotend.
If necessary, please tell me to design a custom one and find longer screws.

Thanks and regards
April 12, 2020 05:10AM
Wychy7
Hi.

I want to profit this house time to upgrade this awesome printer to 4.0. Now I am printing the new pieces

I have several doubts and ideas.

Doubts:

1- Where are gone the 4 ball bearings 608zz?

2- I am not clear about the gravity calibration of the z axis. Pronterface or print software always search for the axis limit endstop.

3- I'm looking for a store to get me the ball springs. At the moment I have only found wholesale in Spain and they are very expensive. Anybody knows? EDIT: I found similar pieces in amazon, I hope it works:

Ideas.

I got minitronics 2.0, nextion and sdcard. I want to use Nextion LCD touchs screen. I have to study and I will need help with the firmware.

Thankss and keep health
May 03, 2020 05:52PM
Hi Wychy7!!
1- I don't remember that 608zz, in which version did you see it?
2- I had the same doubt check the answer of Emmanuel in YouTube--> About G28 XY check the starting code in .ini file of Slic3r
3- I bought 10 units of this POM Splunger Ball --> C10 model

Best regards from Argentina thumbs up smileys with beer
May 03, 2020 06:47PM
About point 3, I had to modify the hinge STL a little in order to fit it.
May 04, 2020 07:35AM
Hi again Wychy7!
About that square piece, I had the same doubt but the chinese version of E3D hotend it is not so large and I could mount it.
July 08, 2020 01:16PM
Hola Etílico!

Como parece que nadie más se interesa te escribo en nuestra lengua ;-)
He estado liado con el trabajo, voy a ponerme los próximos días. (Aparte que no entiendo de por qué no me ha llegado un aviso al correo de tu intervención)

Estoy con esta versión Fodarap 4.0:

1- Creo que ya lo he averiguado. Son para el interior del spool rooler (Portafilamento).

2- Sigo sin entenderlo. Como puede funcionar sin endstop Z. Hasta ahora en todas las impresoras que he utilizado siempre busca el endstop Z.

3- Al final los conseguí en Amazon. No había caído en ebay.

4- Sobre la pieza cuadrada creo que encaja sin ella.

Muchas gracias y saludos desde Madrid

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2020 01:17PM by Wychy7.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login