Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BukoBot Dual Extruder model for sale

Posted by clarity2431 
BukoBot Dual Extruder model for sale
March 29, 2013 05:02PM
Hello everyone! My name is Kevin and I am located in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral aka Dunk City (lol) and I have recently purchased a BukoBot Dual Extruder model with plans of starting a business with a partner. Long story short, the partner fell through on his end of the deal and I'm left with a piece of machinery I truly have no idea how to use. I saw this forum on here for the Tampa Bay area of Florida and figured there might be someone interested in purchasing this unit from me. I have posted some photos below so you can see exactly what you'd be purchasing..Also, here is the Kickstarter page for the Bukobot which has a lot of information about the product. ( [www.kickstarter.com] ). I was one of the first backers on Kickstarter for this 3D printer and was very excited to make use of it before my partner bailed out on me! I was given two spools of filament, which I have only used 2/3 of at the very most, so that will come along with it as well. The unit is already assembled and ready to print as soon as you install the proper printing software, which is available for free online.

I paid close to $1,600 for this unit, and considering the demand and backorder of this product, I am looking to get $1,600 back for it or as close to that amount as possible.

If you are interested in purchasing this Dual Extruder Bukobot or have questions for me, you can contact me a few different ways:

1. You can reply to my topic here and I will respond as soon as possible

2. You can e-mail me at aboutbusiness87@gmail.com

3. You can call me at 239-362-5838 and ask for Kevin

******PLEASE READ*****No online payments will be accepted, this transaction will have to be done face to face so all parties involved will feel comfortable during the sale!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2013 05:18PM by clarity2431.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login