Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BOM

Posted by conscripted 
BOM
August 05, 2013 11:26PM
I'm working on an MDF Mendel90. I've got the printed parts but I'm having a hard time finding part numbers for all the hardware I need. It would be a lot easier if I could go to the hardware store and pick up everything. Does anyone have a working BOM for those of us stateside? I know I can order from McMaster however I'm finding it difficult to find what I need.

Has anyone else already fought this battle? Would you be willing to share your list?

Thanks

Conscripted
Re: BOM
August 07, 2013 03:46PM
August 08, 2013 12:09PM
Yes. Thank you. I've got the BOM already. I was hoping someone stateside had already turned " 6 M3 cap screw x 10mm" or "PTFE sleeving OD 1.2mm ID 0.71mm x 62mm" into a part number that I can order. I've looked at the McMaster Carr website to order metric hardware but find it a little intimidating. I would rather not guess the wrong part and have to wait for the part to arrive only to discover it's the wrong one. Money and time wasted.

Conscripted
August 09, 2013 01:33PM
I have a version of the BOM with loads of sourcing URLs in it that nophead kindly gave me; that might give you some clues. Ping me as gerv@gerv.net if you want it.

Gerv
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login