Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TCT+ Personalize Show 2014

Posted by neildarlow 
TCT+ Personalize Show 2014
July 30, 2014 06:42AM
Hi All,

Is anyone attending the TCT+ Personalize Show this year?

I can visit on one of the days (I am flexible on which one) and would be happy to meet with anyone else who may be attending. The seminars don't look hugely exciting but I'm sure we can find lots to talk about and share.

Regards,
Neil Darlow

I try to write with consideration for all nationalities. Please let me know if something is unclear.
Printing with Mendel90 from fedora 25 using Cura, FreeCAD, MeshLab, OpenSCAD, Skeinforge and Slic3r tools.
Re: TCT+ Personalize Show 2014
July 30, 2014 10:10AM
I'd love to attend but I suspect I'll be working on those days... sad smiley
July 31, 2014 07:55AM
I'm giving it serious consideration. Will certainly let people know once I firm up a plan. It would be brilliant to meet people face to face and have some chat time.

[numbersixreprap.blogspot.com]
August 13, 2014 04:39AM
I'm going! I've signed up with RichRap as a helper at the RepRap Hub for the three days!
Do say hello if you come along to the show.
Ivor

[numbersixreprap.blogspot.com]
August 13, 2014 12:39PM
E3D will be there - we've got a stand on the corner of the RepRap hub and hope to be milling around with you guys there!

Sanjay
September 29, 2014 11:26AM
Hi All,

I will be going to the show tomorrow (30th September) and look forward to meeting you!

Regards,
Neil Darlow

I try to write with consideration for all nationalities. Please let me know if something is unclear.
Printing with Mendel90 from fedora 25 using Cura, FreeCAD, MeshLab, OpenSCAD, Skeinforge and Slic3r tools.
September 29, 2014 06:45PM
I will be there Tue, Wed and Thu morning. See you there.

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login