Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upload Problem

Posted by DerTieja 
Upload Problem
April 15, 2015 10:41AM
I have the problem that I get an error message every time I try to upload a file the printer. I am using Pronterface to upload at Mendel90

Estimated duration (pessimistic): 17 layers, 00:11:21
echo: SD card ok
Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line:0
Resend:1

(I can read the existing files from the sd card)

any Idea? confused smiley
Re: Upload Problem
April 15, 2015 11:46AM
Hi,

Are you using a recent version of Pronterface?

If so, there are bugs in it that manifest themselves with this error. In particular, M30 fails to delete the specified file and reports this error but you can overwrite existing files.

Try rolling back to an older version and you might find that the error goes away.

Regards,
Neil Darlow

I try to write with consideration for all nationalities. Please let me know if something is unclear.
Printing with Mendel90 from fedora 25 using Cura, FreeCAD, MeshLab, OpenSCAD, Skeinforge and Slic3r tools.
April 15, 2015 11:52AM
I don't update the version of Pronterface.

And I tried to use the "original" folder I received with my printer...with the same error message :/

I changed a bit on the slicing settings "start_gcode" etc. can that make a problem?
April 15, 2015 12:40PM
Hi,

These messages may also be associated with communication errors.

Standard recommendations are to use a short USB cable between the PC and printer, operate both PC and printer from adjacent wall sockets and ensure your printer controller ground cables are tightly secured.

Beyond this, people are using Raspberry Pi, wirelessly connected to their home network, running OctoPi to work around these problems.

Regards,
Neil Darlow

I try to write with consideration for all nationalities. Please let me know if something is unclear.
Printing with Mendel90 from fedora 25 using Cura, FreeCAD, MeshLab, OpenSCAD, Skeinforge and Slic3r tools.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login