Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mendel90 with Inductive Autoleveling

Posted by stevie72 
Mendel90 with Inductive Autoleveling
June 21, 2015 01:39PM
Hi Friends,

I´ve got a Problem with my Mendel90. I´ve mounted an inductive Sensor for Bed Leveling in Front of the E3D V6 Printhead.

This is the Probeholder I´ve used .. [www.youmagine.com]

It is located in front of the Printbed about 55 mm far from the Printhead. So - I dont get my Mendel90 running complete with this Inductive Sensor.
If I enter G28 the Bed is moving to the Front and the Printhead is close to the End of the Printbed at the right side and the Sensor is Probing once.
This is working. If I enter G29 the Bed is running to the Back of the Printer and the Printhead is on the Front of the Printbed - the Probe Sensor is outwards the Printbed - the Printbed keeps on running ...
In this case only a Reset helps..

If I moving the X to the right (Min Endstop) the Terminal showing -100 for this Positon. In the Middle there is 0 and at left is 100
For Y there is -100 if the Printbed is in Front (Min Endstop) of the Mendel90 at Middle there is 0 and at the Back there is 100

The Mendel is placing the Head centered if I click on the centre button in PrintRun.

Please, would it be possible if someone having a Mendel90 with Inductive Sensor helping me with a configuration.h File thats working ?
Please contact me with a PM.

Thanks so much,
Stefan

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2015 04:46PM by stevie72.
Re: Mendel90 with Inductive Autoleveling
June 22, 2015 08:29AM
you've got a metallic heated bed, like aluminum, right? The inductive sensors don't work on the pcb heated beds with glass on top.
Re: Mendel90 with Inductive Autoleveling
June 23, 2015 12:44PM
@ laubraupe:

Yes. I have the Mk2 Heatbed.
What iI don´t understand is if I send G28 to the Mendel90 it´s moving the Bed to the Front and taking a Probe at the right back corner.
The LED indicates that.
If I send the G29 following the G28 command - the printbed is running backwards and the Software Endstops are ignored .. its stutterring.
Only a Reset works in that case.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2015 12:47PM by stevie72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login