Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Northern Virginia Meetup Group

Posted by Sniper4395 
Northern Virginia Meetup Group
August 31, 2012 10:35AM
Hey guys,

Noticed that nobody has ever tried to start a meetup in this area before. I'm living in Stafford and would love to get together some day to discuss or work on our printers.

If there is already an active meetup in the area please let me know and I can show up for the next one.

If your living in the area and think a meetup might be fun then just put a post in this thread so we know your out there.

Thanks everyone
Re: Northern Virginia Meetup Group
September 10, 2012 08:56PM
Hey therem
I'm in Bristow Va. I'd be interested in getting together to work on printers. I've got a MendelMax 1.5 *I think* completely assembled. And I'm just getting into the SW. Haven't tried to run it yet....still pre-flight checking etc.
September 10, 2012 09:58PM
I'm in Ashburn. A bit north of both of you.

I have a prusa up and running, but don't mind helping others...and of course I'm always looking for ways to improve.
September 19, 2012 04:46PM
Hi folks. NOVARRG (Northern Virginia RepRap user Group, even more appropriate as today is talk like a pirate day) meets regularly to attempt support of various 3D-printers and building the community. It would be great if you can join us occasionally. We, in concert with Nova Labs (http://nova-labs.org) are sponsoring Prusa build groups - the current build group is assembling Prusa v2's and Prusa Air models from scratch.

Anyway, we usually meet the first Saturday of the month at Nova Labs. See Meetup.com, "Nova Makers" to watch for the meetings. We're also meeting most Monday nights at Nova Labs to keep the build group progress going.

See you there!

Brian
November 25, 2012 12:23PM
Well well, I was surprised and happy to see a NoVA group!

I'm in Falls Church and am looking to get into 3D printing as a hobbyist.

Thanks for posting up Brian, I will try and make the next meet up.
I'd love to see these things in person, and as well get a better understanding of them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2012 12:26PM by Thorsteenster.
Hi,

I'm in Fredericksburg and have just started learning about 3d printing, a fascinating tool. I would really like to meet someone who has experience and is willing to discuss the products, techniques and opportunities in 3d printing.

Thanks, David
December 29, 2013 05:04PM
wileybob44@gmail.comHello, I'm in fredericksburg and always willing to share and accumulate info on 3d printing. I've had a solidoole 3 for a few months and I.m still getting it calibrated and fine tuned. Seems there's always another tweek to do .Feel free to call, write or visit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login