Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PLA group buy

Posted by pnit 
PLA group buy
September 07, 2011 02:14AM
Hi Guys

I'm organizing a group buy of plastic (PLA) from Vik.

Everything is in stock except black and white which should be back in stock at by the end of the week.

The price per 100m roll is $28.50 AUD, plus shipping if you aren't picking it up from me in Brisbane.

I'll be using the upgraded shipping option so everyone can get their rolls quicker.

PM me with your order if you are interested.
Re: PLA group buy
September 13, 2011 07:31AM
Vik has everything in stock now.

The price has jumped up $1 to $29.50 AUD (currency crashed sad smiley).

There are still a few slots left for those who want to make a last minute order.

I'll be submitting the order to Vik as soon as payments are finalized, and the plastic should arrive about 1 week after.

[blog.bodgycorp.com]
October 24, 2011 09:11PM
Hi, do you still have any buy in stock? Or a reorder coming up?
November 22, 2011 12:26AM
Hi all,

I'm after PLA or whatever if anyone is ordering some.

I'm in Sydney.

(you know, whipper snipper plastic looks rather the same. It is Nylon though. I wonder if this would work?
However probably expensive in cost per meter... perhaps I'll buy PLA for the whipper snipper!!!)

Thanks.
November 22, 2011 01:03AM
HI...
[forums.reprap.org]

Auzze

Bendo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all,
>
> I'm after PLA or whatever if anyone is ordering
> some.
>
> I'm in Sydney.
>
> (you know, whipper snipper plastic looks rather
> the same. It is Nylon though. I wonder if this
> would work?
> However probably expensive in cost per meter...
> perhaps I'll buy PLA for the whipper snipper!!!)
>
> Thanks.
November 22, 2011 06:46PM
Hi Auzze,

sorry my Reprap is 1.75mm...

I'll try Lybina in Melb. unless someone knows of a Sydney supplier...?

Thanks
November 26, 2011 05:46AM
Hi all,

I am in NSW and have 1.75mm and 3mm in ABS, but only 3mm PLA. I'm close to getting some 1.75mm PLA.
Think I have a supplier for black and white. Anyone need other colors?

You can see my stock at www.bilbycnc.com.au

Enjoy!

November 26, 2011 07:40AM
HI..

Went to buy some 0.34mm nozzles and the shoping cart didn't work.. Shows zone count plus I think $10.00 postage is very high for 2 small nuts...

Auzze

ChrisBilby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all,
>
> I am in NSW and have 1.75mm and 3mm in ABS, but
> only 3mm PLA. I'm close to getting some 1.75mm
> PLA.
> Think I have a supplier for black and white.
> Anyone need other colors?
>
> You can see my stock at www.bilbycnc.com.au
>
> Enjoy!
> [www.bilbycnc.com.au]
> g
November 27, 2011 05:47AM
Yeah, it's sad when it's $10 for something small, but you win big when you order more items.

If you email us before placing the order, we can work out better postage. Credit cards are processed manually so things can be checked before billing you. Mentioning any agreement in the order notes helps whoever processes it "Chris said ..."

In the case of one nozzle, it costs us $5 .. the Registered Post part costs more than the postage in this case. That's the cost of everyone knowing where the package went.

Thanks
Anonymous User
June 20, 2012 10:10AM
Group by is better than single buy, since the dleivery fee is so high, and the goods price is not high.

welcome to contact, we can supply for group buy at a good price, if can go by sea ,the delivery fee is just $300 for 300kg, and import tax is about 13%.
September 11, 2012 04:18AM
Hello guys,

Do you want to get qualified filaments?

This is CHINA BEST TECHNOLOGY LTD. located in HK, spcializing in top-ranking filaments. Our project team is built by engineers from Germany and China.

Advantages of our filaments :

1. Reliable quality: With strict in line quality testing approval by laser & automatic systems.
2. Safe and immediate delivery: Our warehouses in different countries will make sure goods reach your local place within 7 days
3. Competitive price: CIF Price USD 11-35/kg depending on different markets and quantity.

Pls visit our website: www.3d-printer-filament.com to apply for up to 45% discount off samples for testing!!

Many professionals and home users already became our partners, returning to us with good feedback. Pls contact us if you have interest in trying our products.

Best regards
Cathy Zhan
===========================================
CHINA BEST TECHNOLOGY LTD.
www.3d-printer-filament.com
Email: filament@china-best-technology.com
===========================================
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login