Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3rd Meeting

Posted by pawaller 
3rd Meeting
May 08, 2013 07:09AM
Proposed date of the 3rd meeting...

8:00pm Friday 31st May 2013 @ The Lounge, Biggleswade... [www.theoldmaltings.co.uk]

See their website for directions etc.

If you plan on coming please let me know so I can make sure there are enough seats reserved. Last time it was very busy but we managed to squeeze everyone in :-)

There will be an area upstairs set aside for us. Free wifi is available.
The venue is open all day and serves food etc if you get there early and are peckish!

We have a requested theme/topic for discussion... "Slicing and CAD apps", so please be prepared to share what works for you :-)

Also bring some items to show if you can, they are always good conversation starters.

As always, please chime in if you have any ideas/ suggestions for this or a future meeting.

Please email me directly pawaller@gmail.com if you would like to be added to email DL to be notified about upcoming meetings.

Regards
Phil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2013 05:50AM by pawaller.
Re: 3rd Meeting
May 31, 2013 08:52AM
Hi guys,

Sadly I can't make it tonight - hope you have an interesting discussion.

Regarding slicers: I have used slic3r almost exclusively, and it's worked well for me. Having said that, and after reading the article in the Magazine, I am interested in trying Cura and would be interested in hearing about anyone's experiences with it.

Have a good night!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login