Greeting News for Artists who are selling 3D Contents, Creavorite!
December 08, 2015 02:52AM
Hi guys! We are Creavorite Team.

Let me introduce you newly launched online service platform, Creavorite! www.creavorite.com

Creavorite – CNS (Creative Network Service) - is an online service platform providing a comprehensive and specialized vertical service for designers, artists and marketers worldwide. The whole process of creative work is available on Creavorite from market requirement, research and prototype to deliver to client/market. You can freely enjoy online economic activities beyond the interchange of information and global community service as Creavorite is open creative network.

Before move on to main services on Creavorite, let me inform you three main solutions you might love to first.
- Integrated color sorting bar based on image
- Objective and segmented design evaluation solution
- Automated User/Seller member benefit solution
These above solutions are carefully designed to enhance the intuitiveness and usability and motivate user’s strong online activities.

Now, let’s look into the main services on Creavorite.
Firstly, Creative Trend; It's available to have subspecialized evaluation result about global design/creative trend. Social Polling; with image-based design polling service, it’s possible to collect the quantitative and accurate statistics easily and quickly. Last is Marketplace; all design/creative digital resources can freely sell and purchase as a non-exclusive. Seller can enjoy the highest selling revenue up to 90% on Marketplace.

Isn't it so temping?
Join in Creavorite(www.creavorite.com) and give me your professional opinions! As we just launched, your opinions are always very precious for our future and Creavorite service will continue to get on with your helpful opinion.

Don’t forget! Creavorite will always stand by your creative activities.

Oh right! Creavorite is shortly going to hold ‘Seller/Author Event Promotion’ with the highest earning rate! Lots of attention, please!
-Creavorite Team
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login