Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

United States -Inland Northwest RUG (Eastern WA, North ID, Western MT)

Posted by C. Cecil 
United States -Inland Northwest RUG (Eastern WA, North ID, Western MT)
November 18, 2011 03:59PM
I have a working Sells Mendel and I am located in Coeur d'Alene, ID. There are groups in Boise, ID and Seattle, WA but there is a clear gap up here. I am also a retailer for Reprap parts (www.Robosprout.com).

Anyone with printers in the area feel free to join. I plan on working closely with other groups in the region to expand the project and educate on 3d printing/modeling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2012 01:44PM by C. Cecil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.Robosprout.com RepRap Mendel parts and accessories.
Message if there is anything you need...I have more than what is listed on my site.
Located in the Spokane, WA / Coeur d'Alene, ID area.
Re: Inland Northwest RUG (Eastern WA, North ID, Western MT)
February 29, 2012 01:45PM
Hello,

I'm in Spokane, WA and I run a Prusa Mendel, mostly iteration 2. I'd like to be a part of the Northwest RepRap Group!
Re: Inland Northwest RUG (Eastern WA, North ID, Western MT)
March 14, 2012 07:55AM
Hello my name is Jeff, and I am located in Kalispell Montana. I run a 3D printer business. I opened my shop in late 2009 and started selling fully built ready to run printers. I look forward to contributing to the group.

Jeff Christiana
Re: United States -Inland Northwest RUG (Eastern WA, North ID, Western MT)
March 18, 2012 02:47AM
After 9 very long months, The Glacier Steel came to life March 17th at 11:58PM MST printing its very first parts.
Pictures and Videos to follow.....

[thefutureis3d.com]

This printer is modeled after the Original Mendel.

The Glacier Steel has been designed, assembled, hand welded and powder coated in Kalispell Montana, USA.

The entire printer is made of steel. Operation is silent. It has the latest in RAMPS technology. A heated build platform that can reach 70c in 3 minutes and 110c in 12mins.

These printers are fully tested and ready to print on arrival.

We have designed the frame to take a huge amount of abuse. Shipping has always been hard on our printers. Not anymore. Our frame has been precision welded and all precautions have been made to make sure your printer arrives safely.

We have the following build areas 12" x 12", 14" x 14", and 16" x 16". The steel allows us to go as big as we want and as high as we want.

We are a custom 3D shop. We are here to fit your needs.

We are a group of 4 very busy people that strive to bring you the best possible 3D printing experience possible.

As always we take no money for your order until your printer is ready to ship and you give your approval.

Come check us out.. [thefutureis3d.com]

Questions? Please e-mail me at support@thefutureis3d.com

Jeff Christiana
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login