UK Thames Valley RepRep User Group is Forming
September 08, 2011 06:08AM
** UPDATE ** TVRRUG have a page at [reprap.org] we are now awaiting a link to the United Kingdom list page at [forums.reprap.org]

Inspired by the enthusiasm of a wide range of ppl, from geeks to geriatrics, Malcolm & Hannah Napier are leading the formation of a Thames Valley area RepRap User Group. Initially we have a GoogleGroup ( [groups.google.com] ) and a planning meeting arranged to plan a 3 Day Build Workshop Event ( [tvreprap.eventbrite.com] )

I am helping them spread the good news and will add a page to the Wiki, I would be grateful if a TVRRUG topic could be set-up under the "Home > RepRap User Groups > Europe > United Kingdom" thread.

Rgds, Mike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2011 04:29AM by mikethebee.
Re: UK TVRepRepUser Group has formed - please add us
October 18, 2011 08:24AM
How long should I expect to wait before the page is linked to our new group?
Re: UK TVRepRepUser Group has formed - please add us
April 24, 2013 06:06AM
Hello All,

TVRRUG.org,uk met last night to kick-off our Round 3 Build, a set of 20+ RepRap Variants that will bring our total to over 60 machines to date. I was reminded that my previous request to REPRAP.org for us to be added to the UK list of groups, is still pending.

I see other groups have been added since my request, what am I doing wrong? Help!

-Mike
VDX
Re: UK Thames Valley RepRep User Group is Forming
April 24, 2013 07:27AM
Hi Mike,

forum created - [forums.reprap.org]

This request wasn't on my scope confused smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Re: UK Thames Valley RepRep User Group is Forming
April 24, 2013 09:12AM
Thanks for the prompt response. It will be good to keep y'all updated in the proper place, rather than our silo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login