Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

E3D - Online is Hiring!

Posted by SanjayM 
E3D - Online is Hiring!
November 18, 2014 10:04AM
If you don't know who we are do take a look at our website: [e3d-online.com]
We're located in Monument Business Park, Chalgrove, Oxfordshire in the UK.

We manufacture and sell high quality HotEnds for RepRaps and other 3D printers, as well as filament and parts for printers. We're currently working on the next generation of 3D Printing extruders and technology.

We're currently looking for independent, ambitious individuals who want to work in a fast paced exciting young company with great future prospects.

We're interested in people with all skill levels:
Working in our dispatch department with packing and shipping orders.
Assembling and running 3D RepRap printers to produce parts.
Skilled mechanical, electrical or software engineers. Particular appealing are those with experience in control theory, and PCB design.
Also looking for those who are able to use machinery such as turning and milling operations.

If you think you might be a good fit please do get in touch via the contact form on our website:
[e3d-online.com]

Cheers,
Sanjay
Re: E3D - Online is Hiring!
May 10, 2015 04:37PM
So how hard is it to get a work visa in the UK? smiling smiley

WWW.ZATOPA.COM - Your Place for high quality 3D Printing Filament and accessories
Re: E3D - Online is Hiring!
December 23, 2015 05:47AM
Hello,

If you still need anyone with experience in PCB design on a Adhoc basis, I can be of assistance, Experienced Electronics design engineer with 10 years experience of PCB design using Altium and RS Design Spark. Also now getting into 3D printing. and also Fairly local to you (West Oxfordshire).

Check my Linkedin profile

[uk.linkedin.com]

I am currently looking at setting myself up as an Independant consultancy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login