Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Job with Solidyte LLC in Woburn, MA

Posted by Ken_dyte 
Job with Solidyte LLC in Woburn, MA
October 26, 2013 10:23AM
The position is for a 3D Print Technician.

Here is the post we have at indeed.com. Apply on this link: [www.indeed.com] or email info@solidyte.com

This is a great opportunity to join a cutting edge business in the dynamic and intricate world of 3D printing. Everything we make is custom and tailored to our customers’ wishes.

Responsibilities:

• Unpark, depowder/clean and sort 3D printed parts
• Post-process 3D printed parts
• Prepare, sort, pack and ship parts to customers
• Preparing and creating 3D files for printing and providing client support.
• Operate 3D printing equipment.
Requirements:
• Hands on printing and finishing experience with Zcorp 3D printers is a huge plus but not required.
• 3D Scanning, file editing and file preparation experience is a bonus.
• Passion and deep interest in the 3D print sector, ideally with hands on experience within a 3D print environment, however entry-level candidates with 3D print or modeling experience gained at University or College would be equally welcomed.
• Associates degree in related field desired
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written

About Solidyte:
Solidyte provides 3D design solutions to our clients around the world through rapid prototyping, 3D printing, 3D scanning and product design. Our very skilled team maintains a high level of professionalism ensuring quality work and timely services.

Visit our website for more info at solidyte.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2013 10:43AM by Ken_dyte.
Re: Job with Solidyte LLC in Woburn, MA
October 23, 2014 09:47AM
My name is Thomas Rolli and I am looking for full time employment in the Woburn area. I have over 15 years experience processing, testing, and formulating, inks and coatings and I would like to apply for the Ink Technician position you have advertised. Please take a minute to review my resume. I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,
Thomas P. Rolli
Attachments:
open | download - TomRolliResume (4).doc (30.5 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login