Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will pay for help

Posted by jgo9410uk 
Will pay for help
February 27, 2014 10:12AM
I have built a prusa mendel i2 and i can't for the life of me get it to print. it has been 2 months now since it was built and firmware was compiled and uploaded. it will move in xy and z although z axis jerks when moving. it heats up and extrudes but it won't print. I'm not looking for advice on how to fix it but rather have someone remote into my laptop and fix it for me with live video of the printer to see what is happening i will also be available to adjust anything on the actual printer its self. I am offering a cash reward to anyone who can do this and get it working. This will be a first come first serve deal. so please get back to me soon if you are interested. payment will be on paypal so you will need to have an account there too!
Re: Will pay for help
February 27, 2014 10:34AM
jgo9410uk
I have built a prusa mendel i2 and i can't for the life of me get it to print. it has been 2 months now since it was built and firmware was compiled and uploaded. it will move in xy and z although z axis jerks when moving. it heats up and extrudes but it won't print. I'm not looking for advice on how to fix it but rather have someone remote into my laptop and fix it for me with live video of the printer to see what is happening i will also be available to adjust anything on the actual printer its self. I am offering a cash reward to anyone who can do this and get it working. This will be a first come first serve deal. so please get back to me soon if you are interested. payment will be on paypal so you will need to have an account there too!

I'd help you but I would not do the remote part.
February 27, 2014 01:14PM
okay that is fine do you want to set up a Skype or something of you can see it ?
February 27, 2014 01:33PM
jgo9410uk
okay that is fine do you want to set up a Skype or something of you can see it ?

I will not be able to do this for another 3 hours, we can talk then.
February 27, 2014 03:40PM
okay thats fine il pm you with my Skype name
February 27, 2014 04:25PM
will you be available soon cause its quite late here
February 27, 2014 05:39PM
I called you but no one answered.
February 28, 2014 05:14AM
sorry i had gone to bed at that point as it was late here is it okay if i Skype call you later today ?
February 28, 2014 07:29AM
It will be another 8-9 hours before I am done with work and home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login