Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couldn't post a very relevant set of articles

Posted by jkelsey 
Couldn't post a very relevant set of articles
October 14, 2010 04:29AM
Hi,

I've been watching the Rep-Rap Project for a while and have blogged about it... While doing some research, I ended up finding some really interesting and possibly relevant articles describing the use of ordinary ink jet printers to make circuits out of nanotubes in an ink-like solution.

I wanted to share this, but my post was marked as spam. Which is unfortunate as my aim for signing up was purely to share.

Is there a way I can post this? If so, please message me and let me know how.

Thanks.

Jer

----------------------

www.giverculture.com
Re: Couldn't post a very relevant set of articles
October 14, 2010 04:46AM

I wanted to share this, but my post was marked as spam.

Yes, I had a number of false Spam alerts recently as well. With some luck, these posts show up anyways after some time.

This alert talks about Java being activated ... I'm pretty sure my Firefox on Ubuntu has Java and JavaScript working, but also Websites typically fail to detect this.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Re: Couldn't post a very relevant set of articles
October 14, 2010 12:18PM
Is there a way I can post this? If so, please message me and let me know how.

Jer,

The best thing to do is to post it in reprap-dev, our (regrettably) super-secret mailing list. Since you're a developer, and it's development. smiling bouncing smiley

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login