Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam

Posted by rhmorrison 
Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam
November 09, 2010 03:34AM
While posting a message to the forum
Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam. Therefore, your message has been blocked. If your message was not a spam message, then we apologize for the inconvenience that blocking it might have caused. If you keep having problems with your messages being blocked, please contact the site administrator for help.

Note: If you have disabled JavaScript within your browser or if your browser does not support JavaScript at all, then this might be the reason why your message was blocked. Some of the anti-spam measures are dependent on JavaScript.

This post worked!

Same browser (Firefox), same settings.
First and only time I have seen this problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2010 03:35AM by rhmorrison.

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
Re: Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam
November 09, 2010 04:53AM

First and only time I have seen this problem.

You're in luck, then. I see this so regularly I've already abandoned some discussions.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Re: Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam
May 16, 2011 02:56PM
While the spam filter got much better, there is apparently a filter which counts the number of posts per time interval. I frequently hit this when doing my morning- and evening-answering-round - often some 5 to 10 posts in 10 minutes.

Can somebody tell me the values, so I can adjust my posting habits?

Thanks.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login